Department of Civil Engineering
- +61 3 990 55568
- Room 101a, Building 60, Clayton Campus
- BA (Psychology), MA (Social Psychology), PhD (Transport)
Dr. Delbosc is a research fellow in the Public Transport Research Group of the Institute of Transport Studies at Monash University. Her research focuses on the changing travel habits of young people, transport psychology, human factors in public transport and the use of powered-two-wheel transport.
- Please see my website for a full list.
- Delbosc, A. and Currie, G. (in press) 'Attitudes and Life Stage as Drivers of Licensing Decline Amongst Young People in Melbourne. Transportation Research Record
- Delbosc, A. and Rose, G. (in press) 'Characterising Powered-Two-Wheeler Usage Patterns from Automatic Vehicle Identification Data in Melbourne, Australia' Transportation Research Record
- Pender, B., Currie, G., Delbosc, A. and Shiwakoti, N. (in press) 'An International Study of Current and Potential Social Media Applications in Unplanned Passenger Rail Disruptions' Transportation Research Record
- Currie, G., Burke, M. and Delbosc, A. (in press) 'Exploring the Performance of Australian Light Rail - Comparison with US Trends' Transportation Research Record
- Pender, B., Currie, G., Delbosc A. And Shiwakoti, N. (in press) 'Social Media Use during Unplanned Transit Network Disruptions: A Review of Literature'. Transport Reviews
- Currie, G. and Delbosc, A. (in press) 'Assessing Bus Rapid Transit System Performance in Australasia'. Research in Transportation Economics.
- Pender, B., Currie, G., Delbosc, A. And Shiwakoti, N. (2014). 'Improving Bus Bridging Responses via Satellite Bus Reserve Locations' Journal of Transport Geography, 34C:202-210
- Delbosc, A. and Currie, G (2014) 'Using discussion forums to explore attitudes toward cars and licensing among young Australians'. Transport Policy 31C: 27-34
- Delbosc, A. and Currie, G. (2013) 'Causes of youth licensing decline: a synthesis of evidence' Transport Reviews, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 271-290
- Journal Paper Reviewer Research in Transportation Economics Transport Reviews Transport Policy ICE Transport Conference Paper Reviewer Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting Australasian Transport Research Forum National Light Rail Conference (USA)
8 July 2013, The Atlantic Cities, journal paper profiled in article Do we really need sexy mass transit vehicles?
26 August 2013, The Australian, interviewed for article Driving me crazy: Getting a licence a low priority for Generation Y
26 August 2013, ABC 936 Hobart, interviewed for Your Afternoon with Penny Terry
26 August 2013, Channel 10, interviewed for The Project
9 May 2014, ABC 774 Melbourne, interviewed for Drive with Rafael Epstein
Professional and Academic Memberships
Friend, Transportation Research Board Committee ADB10: Traveller Behavior and Values
Friend, Transportation Research Board Committee ADD20: Social and Economic Factors of Transportation
Member of Monash University Institute of Graduate Research
Member of AITPM
- Changes in car licensing and driving among young adults
- Psychology of fare evasion
- Social impacts of public transport
- The impacts of transport disadvantage on social exclusion and well-being