The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of postgraduate coursework programs on and off campus.
Engineering coursework programs, particularly at Masters level, may include the option of a minor or major thesis component. They offer a balance of theory and practise with an emphasis on industry-driven projects.
On-campus postgraduate programs
Off-campus postgraduate programs
Programs are offered over three levels of study; Masters, Postgraduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate.
- Transport and Traffic
- Infrastructure Engineering and Management
- Maintenance and Reliability Management
- Materials Engineering
Facilities for postgraduate students:
As a postgraduate student, you will have access to the following facilities and support services:
- A dedicated science and technology library
- Spacious work environments
- 24-hour access to computer laboratories
- Comprehensive induction programs for research students
A list of our postgraduate programs, entry requirement and unit offerings can be viewed in Course Finder.